Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good thing glass isn't smell-thru

Over the weekend I went about 4 1/2 hours away with R for his cousin's wedding. I don't really know his parents that well yet, let alone his whole family, but thankfully my best guy friend N is his brother, so he was there, too.

So, we're at the wedding reception and N and I go outside to smoke a cigarette. We're standing there and in between our conversation we hear others around us. Suddenly we heard a slow, quiet-but-getting-louder 'brrrrrrRRRRRrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRR'. Seriously, it went on forever. We look over to see these older men and women totally trashed and one of the men was kind of standing with his butt out. The sound was his ass blowing up. He started cracking up laughing, and then everyone else around him did, too. N and I look at each other like, "Wow, really?" but of course start laughing, too. We look back over and the man's wife says, "Oh my gosh! You guys could hear that all the way over there?" We nodded. "I swear he's not mine," she said.

Then (and this is the best part) he says, "Operation: Break Window!"

1 comment:

Flenker said...

I don't know if men ever grow out of fart jokes. We may not always show it on the outside, but inside, we think they're clever.