Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sex Doll

HAHAHAHA! I can't wait for "Lars and the Real Girl" to come out in local theaters! Described as a "wholesome, old-fashioned film about a churchgoer who falls in love with his sex doll," Ryan Gosling is the lead! I LOOOVE Ryan Gosling!
The movie is supposed to be kind of a dark comedy, and those are my favorite. It really sounds hilarious. I read about it in Yahoo! Entertainment here.

Well, I am sure I had other things to talk about, but this whole sex doll thing kind of gave me a mind block. ha!

I'm off to see my mom in South Carolina for the weekend, so peace out suckas!

4 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Oh, that sounds like an awful movie. Have fun in SC!

Anonymous said...

Finally, having tea parties with your realdoll becomes mainstream. My struggle is over!

minijonb said...

i now have the Interpol song about a sex doll "Stella was a diver and she was always down" stuck in my head... not that that's a bad thing or anything...

me said...

ha! that movie sounds excellent!