My overly dramatic but funny trials & tribulations
Hmm... the third one down, for sure. Those pigtails are hottt. But steal the plastic beer mug from the last pic.
I like the third one best too!
the green skirted one. HAWT!
it has to be the third one down. with the hearts on the skirt. it would tempt a spy to reveal all his secrets.
Really? I agree with TAB -- I was thinking the green skirted one (#2)...but the 3rd one is winning obviously. That's the one that my friend L out in Vegas picked for me, too! Hmmm.
I like number two!
the one with the green skirt!
Post a Comment
RSS Feed (xml)
Site Design By: Free Blogger Skins
Subscribe to Slighly Dramatic
7 comments:
Hmm... the third one down, for sure. Those pigtails are hottt. But steal the plastic beer mug from the last pic.
I like the third one best too!
the green skirted one. HAWT!
it has to be the third one down. with the hearts on the skirt. it would tempt a spy to reveal all his secrets.
Really? I agree with TAB -- I was thinking the green skirted one (#2)...but the 3rd one is winning obviously. That's the one that my friend L out in Vegas picked for me, too! Hmmm.
I like number two!
the one with the green skirt!
Post a Comment