Monday, October 01, 2007

WTF?!?

The other night I had a super weird dream. Of course, I can only remember bits and pieces of it. But, it had to do with a guy - I'd say in his early 20s, that killed himself. For some reason, I was in the house that he lived in - hanging out with friends. I think maybe it was the guy's roommate we were hanging out with. Anyways, I'd been in his former bedroom changing or something, and weird things would happen. Like a stack of about 8 pictures would suddenly be right smack in the middle of the bed. Like he wanted someone to see them. After I'd mentioned something to the roommate, that's when I became aware of the guy that killed himself. Then, suddenly a few of us were out in this huge yard burying his guitars. There were 2 of them, and I asked why we were burying them and one of his friends said that's what he would have wanted us to do with them.
And...that's it. That's all I remember!
Weird.

5 comments:

minijonb said...

wow... you really need to lay off the kool-aid before bed, young lady!

=:-)

actually, it's a very interesting dream. i have no idea what it means, but it's got style.

Anonymous said...

Was any of this based in any way on reality?

CarmenSinCity said...

I like the new look of the blog! Dreams are SO weird!!!!! I had some crazy ones last night too. Every night I do!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

weird!

H said...

Minijonb~I know, kool-aid make-a-me crazy!

Mister Underhill~not one bit! ha! Weird, I know!

Carmen~Thanks! Whoa, you have weird dreams every night?! Yikes! Do you remember them all the time?

TAB~Definitely!