Last night was crazy---like a Saturday night kind of crazy! First, I went to lunch with a friend yesterday and ran into ANOTHER friend of mine I hadn't seen in awhile. She invited me over to hang out that night and catch up, etc. So, I pick up a 6 pack and go over. We hang out for about an hour and a half and then I had plans to go to this local bar. This friend informed me there was a Beerfest competition there. Teams of 5 (paying $20/team) were competing in 5 events: chugging, quarters, beer pong, relay races, and flip cup. It's every Tuesday this month. Well, we wanted to see what it was all about!
So did my friend E, so I left my friend's place and she was going to meet us there in a little while with her boyfriend. I picked up E and off to the bar we went. At first it was pretty dead, and nothing seemed to be going on. I asked the bartender, "I thought there was a beer competition tonight?" She said there was supposed to be, but nobody signed up! WHAT?! I couldn't believe my ears!
Anyways, a few other friends of mine that I run into sometimes show up. They were also quite devastated.
We all were drinking, singing karaoke and having a grand time.
My 2 guy friends wanted to leave, but his girlfriend and her friend didn't, so they asked if I could take them home. "Sure, no problem."
So, when we left, I stopped at Sheetz while E and one of the girls went inside. The other girl was practically half asleep drunk in my backseat and she started moaning. I said, "Uhhh, are you gonna puke?" and she moaned a faint "yeeeeaaah".
Uh oh. Okay.
So, I get out of the car while I'm saying, "Okay, let's just get your door back here open for you," and when I opened it her head was drunkenly hanging off the seat and there was a yellow-orange puddle of vomit on the floor of my car. "Ewwww," I ran inside and told her friend and she apologized and came out to clean it up. "Well, at least it's all orange juice from the screwdrivers she was drinking!" Ohhhh, okay, well that makes it all better!
But, I wasn't mad, shit happens.
SO THEN, we get them home and the boys had to come out to carry the girl into their place. They invited E and I in for a drink, so we went in. Then, to go and smoke a cigarette we had to go down through their apartment complex to their garage.
Well, there's a storage area in the downstairs for all the residents and E and I spotted this wooden rocking horse out in plain sight! We grabbed it and stuck it right in the middle of the floor. Then, we got reprimanded so we left it and went to go smoke.
We just had to have the horsey.
We convinced one of my guy friends to steal the horsey, transport it to E's apartment, and we'd pay him $20.
He did!
picture from www.grammaknowseducationaltoys.com
We had mucho fun riding Jack (haha) and we even signed our names on the bottom of him. And in spirit of Halloween coming up, his last name is O'Lantern. Oh, Jack didn't have any eyes either so we gave him some with a Sharpie.
So...that's how the story of Jack came about. He now resides in E's apartment, and we named him Jack because "we jacked him!" We're gonna dress him up and pimp him out! Great night!














3 comments:
ha. i love that you stole the horse!
Iw as surprised to really like the movie beerfest. It was stupid, but somehow great.
This is a very odd little story! From orange puke to wooden horsie stealing... what an odd night.
Post a Comment