Guess what I did the other night?
Went FOUR-WHEELIN'!
Yes, you read that right.
hahahaha! E was having a rough time, and feeling down again -- so she asked me to meet her and her b/f for a drink, locally.
I hadn't seen her in about a week anyways, so I went. We all had some laughs and she turns and says, "How do you feel about four-wheelin'? Right now."
I looked at the time, it was almost 10 pm. "Let's do it."
E's b/f has a Jeep with a wench (thing that pulls the Jeep out if we were to get stuck) on the front and he's been dyin' to get stuck.
It was hilaaaaaaaaarious! E told me to sit shotgun since I'd never gone with them. So, we're flying around on the muddy, rainy hills on this path.
We're cracking up laughing, especially when E says, "It's so fun back here not being able to see what's going on up there and bouncing all around!"
Then,
I said, "You know what would be awesome? If we saw a ghost right now! Especially with Halloween and everything!"
E says, "Ehhh, nah. Not so cool."
But her b/f says, "Oh my gosh, yeah!!! That would be crazy! What would you do if you just saw a white ghost floating over there by the trees pointing over to the right?!"
(And that...right there...is why I love this guy for E. Imagination. He doesn't burst my bubble, but only ADDS to the excitement by making up a scenario that seems more realistic....NOT just, "Oh yeah, that would be kinda cool." He provokes thought by saying, "What if it was pointing to something?")
Instantly, I became even more excited! "Oh my gosh!!!! Could you imagine??? What would you do? I would freaaaaak OUT!"
E: "Okay, that's enough of the ghost talk. I don't want to see anything."
5 minutes later...
Me: "I just keep picturing an old ghostly man walking down the side of the trail."
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
I think that would make a great plot for a sequel to "Dazed and confused"
FUN!!!!!! I wish I was there with you guys.
i'd like to see a ghost driving a four wheeler. that would make a good holliday tv special.
Hey girl - I tagged you!
Post a Comment