Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Clothes are my Favorite!

Today has FLOWN by! I only have 20 minutes left in the office!!! I've still been doing a lot of work with all the wedding pictures...posting them up in different spots, and then I'm going to figure out which ones to order prints of, what ones I want framed, scrapbooked, etc. It's fun, but a lot of work!


I've began reading a book again that I started months ago, but then switched to reading something else (which I hardly ever do). It's called "Girls Night Out" by a bunch of different best-selling authors including Meg Cabot, Marian Keyes, and Carole Matthews.

And then yesterday when I went to do a little shopping, I got this top at Forever21!That's it for today!!!

3 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

I'm always looking for something new to read. Is that a good book?

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Uh- you sure that isn't a dress? The 80s are invading!!!
Sorry- I get a little worried when I imagine the late 80s hairstyles which may follow the fashion trends of late. The high bangs and teased-out "wings" above the ears. *cringe* Aqua net will have a major comeback.

H said...

Carmen ~ I didn't really get into it until the 2nd time I picked it up to read it. It all kind of depends on if you like short stories or not. I still am not sure, but I usually read one of them in one sitting, and I am likin' it!

TAB ~ lol, yes, it's a shirt. I hear ya on the big 80s hair...that I can't deal with!