Mister Underhill totally got me back for tagging him by taggin' me with this question:
What celebrity would I like to be trapped on a desert island with?
Hmm...
Okay, it needs to be a really funny, cool guy. Oh, and real cute, so I can satisfy any urges that may come about.
OMG.
Shia --- of course! How could I have forgotten??? Absolutely PERFECT.
YES, PERFECT.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
The only question is, would you make him wear an anklet?
He is pretty cute!!!!
that's an evil tag.
my avatar is (usually) a celebrity, so i need think about who that person would want to be stuck with on a desret island. and would they be in character or not.
so... i'd be Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) and i'd want to be stuck with Nikki (Julia Stiles) on the island... at least that's my answer today.
mista~nah, no anklet. haha.
carmen~oooh yeah!
minijonb~that's a fun little twist. If I were a character...I'd be...actually I'd have to think about it, too.
Post a Comment