Tuesday, September 04, 2007

When will the madness end?

Thankfully, after tonight I will have TWO days to pretty much just relax after work.



Ever since Thursday night I have been constantly on the go! Friends were in town for Labor Day weekend, and R's bday is today too, so he wanted to live it up all weekend.



I am done with work in a half hour, then it's home to get cleaned up real quick, then over to R's parents to let their dogs out since they're out of town, then to the mall (I still need to get a bachelorette party outfit, and shoes to wear in the wedding!) and THEN, meeting R and a group of our friends for dinner at Bahama Breeze, THEN going out for drinks (hopefully I don't end up out of control, but really, you never know...I always say this.)



So, tomorrow night and Thursday night I'll be doing pretty much nothing, then the weekend will be here again and I'm sure it'll be crazy. I need to start packing though because TUESDAY morning I leave for Vegas! I'll be staying over R's Monday night since he's taking me to the airport Tuesday. I mean, agh! When do I have all the time to get everything done?!



But, I can't let my anxiety get the best of me like it did during certain moments over the weekend. R and I got into a fight yesterday because I was being a stubborn bitch...yes, I know I was, and it's not really something I admit unless it's pretty true. I felt bad since we're celebrating his bday, so we had someprettydamngood make-up sex.



I got him this for his bday, too:

It smells wondrous!!!

Besides, the shoes I wanted to get him were nowhere to be found when it came time to purchase them! And he's been really wanting a new cologne, so...

I think I did good.

4 comments:

minijonb said...

what is it with make-up sex? i know people who love it. i... just... can't get into it.

Anonymous said...

Well done on the birthday, but I have to point out that this is getting super weird...

My boyfriend's birthday is TODAY. So that means that you and I have the same name, the same birthday, and boyfriends (?man friends?lovahs?) whose birthdays are a day apart. WTF?!

CarmenSinCity said...

I absolutely love men's cologne. Those bottles are pretty sweet looking! Vegas BABY! You are going to have so much fun here. The weather is finally starting to cool down and it should be really nice next week. Even today it's not bad.

H said...

minijonb ~ You know, I thought the same thing. Maybe it was just good timing. Hmmm.

Heather ~ Whoaaaaa, that is really odd! I'd pee myself if you got him the same cologne! hahahahaha

Carmen ~ Oh thank goodness it's cooling down a bit. I can't wait to get out there!!!