THE RULES: Elaborate on the words below kids!
Accent – I am actually English, and I have relatives that live over in England. I LOOOVE their accent. I wish I had it! When they are here visiting I tend to acquire one when hanging out with them. Wonder if they'd notice? I would notice and try to stop because I didn't want them to think I was mocking them! ha!
I Don't Drink – tequila. Eww. Or grapefruit juice.
Chore I Hate – mopping. laundry. I'm sure there's a few others.
Pets – My doggy Amigo, who I do not have custody of, but I still love and miss!
Essential Electronic – my Treo.
Perfume/Cologne – I wear Pure Poison by Dior, but am looking to get another scent soon. Maybe Juicy Couture.
Gold or silver – I have recently gotten a little more into gold, but mostly I'm all about silver.
Insomnia – Sucks. Luckily it doesn't strike me too often.
Most Admired Trait – patience. I agree with TAB on this one.
Kids – very cute!
Religion – I'm catholic, but I am not devout.
Siblings – It's just me!!! Haaaaaaaaaa!!!
Time I wake up – about 7:15
Unusual talent/skill – music. I find good stuff.
Vegetable I refuse to eat – mushrooms
Worst habit – smoking, impatience
X-rays – I believe in 3rd grade I had my lungs x-rayed because of double pneumonia. Yikes!
My favorite meal – might have to be pizza!
I received this from TAB
And now...
I pass the torch onto...Mr. Underhill and Erica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
What good music do you find?? Thanks for the torch but I vowed not to do memes... Sorry!!
Erica ~ Awwh. My bad, but no problem. :)
As far as music, everyone I know thinks I'm this music mogul or something. I guess my tastes just cause me to find music that none of my friends have heard of...they get really excited when I make them cd's. They're usually tailored to the person that's getting it. lol. Now, if I could just find a way to capitalize on this...
haha
SHIT! I got tagged and I forgot to do it today. I'll have to do it tomorrow. I'm glad you reminded me!
What kinf of doggy is amigo?
Yeah Carmen~Get on it!!! lol. :)
Mr. ~ Amigo is a yellow lab. He is great. I'll have to post a pic somewhere on here of him! He is my friend and yours hence his name!
Post a Comment