Thursday, August 16, 2007

More Minty Mudslides!

Mmmmmm, I just made myself salivate. Lately, I've been all about milkshakes.


"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..."

(haha, and yes, I do always hear that song in my head when pondering milkshakes.)


McDonald's DID, for a limited time only, have one called Minty Mudslide. Oh it was the best ever! Mint w/ chocolate flakes in it! Mmmm.


Anyways, here's what I came across today...because we all need more reasons to eat fast food.




McDonalds recently announced free delivery in Brooklyn and the Bronx in New
York. Delivery is free to businesses and residences between 8:00am and 10:00pm,
seven days a week. This is old news to residents of Cairo, Egypt who've had
McDonalds delivery since 1995. McDonald's delivers in about 25 cities across the
world--most recently in Taipei with 1,000 drivers. Sounds like the fast food
delivery craze is about to sweep our lucky nation at last, starting with the
East coast.

Source: Amazon Daily

10 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

NO WAY!!!!! Free delivery from McDonalds! Wow! That's pretty neat. I am boycotting mcdonalds right now - I did a post about it a week or two ago. But, I don't know how long that boycott will last because I love their french fries.

About milkshakes - I LOVE coldstone milkshakes. They are SO good. Jack in the Box has a great milkshake too. I don't know if you have Jack in the Box in New York. We didn't have them when I lived in Maryland.

Now I have the milkshake song in my head. I love that song.

Anonymous said...

Where are the shamrock shakes of yesteryear? :(

Accidentally Me said...

In London they have banana milkshakes. It may sound weird, but it is the greatest thing on Earth, without a doubt!

H said...

Aghhhh!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVE banana milkshakes!!!!!!!!!!!! They are by far my favorite, but harder to find. Though Arby's now has a strawberry and banana milkshake. I highly recommend it to all of you!!!! :)

H said...

Carmen ~ Oh yeah, I too love McDonald's fries, and Coldstone shakes!

Mr. Underhill ~ I think we have to await the leprechauns return in March for the Shamrock shake! :(

The Ambiguous Blob said...

WHAT?!?!?! That's fully unreal.

alexgirl said...

That is so wrong. They've been delivering McD's in Manhattan for years. But on foot--I've never seen them on scooters before. In my opinion, if you're going to eat fast food, you should at least have the decency to GO get it!
And thanks for getting that Kelis song stuck in my head. That one is REALLY hard to stop humming!

CarmenSinCity said...

I love love love the palms pool. It's my favorite so far. I have high hopes for the Wynn and Manadalay Bay too, but I haven't made it to either of those yet. They are on my list for sure.

I wish I could go to Ditch Fridays - but I always have to work.

alexgirl said...

Definitely get a funny group shot. It's so worth it. I hate boring pictures. Maybe the "friends" pic where they're all layered on top of each other looking up at the camera... or was that One Tree Hill. lol.

H said...

Alex ~ That's funny, I definitely already suggested the "Friends" themed shot to the bride-to-be. I think it might happen! She's actually a fan of One Tree Hill, too...haha! :)