I feel bad for people that have no hearing capabilities. I don't know what I would do without music.
One of my bestests says that my gift to the world is music (& I love her for saying that!)...I can create it, and I can find some really good stuff that no one seems to know about.
So, it's Friday...
I am trying to pass the time until I can leave this office for my weekend!
And, thought I thought of many blog ideas, I do not remember any of them. (ha!..Surprise, surprise!)
So, I thought maybe I would share a few of my fave songs of the moment for you to enjoy this weekend, too! (You really should!)
We'll do the Friday Five:
1. Coconut Records - Nighttiming
2. Fiction Plane - Two Sisters
3. Say Anything - Alive with the Glory of Love
4. Blaqk Audio - Stiff Kittens
5. The Go! Team - Get it Together
Your assignments are to listen and LOVE!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
My life has a soundtrack. I'm always listening to some sort of music- what would we do without it?
Those are songs I've never heard of before ... it's nice to get suggestions other than what you hear on the radio!
TAB ~ I am the EXACT same way -- certain songs always make me think back to a certain time, or they just run parallel to my life at the moment, etc. Love it!
Airam ~ I love that I can bring new suggestions to you! Hope you like at least one of 'em!
Post a Comment