So, all kinds of stuff has been going through my head the past few days.
Ever since I watched 'Disturbia', I've had a crush on Shia LeBeouf. A huge one.
(photo courtesy of movies.yahoo.com)
Now, going along with that, I started finally reading 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne. If you haven't heard about it, it tells the secret to getting everything you want in life, mainly through positive thoughts. It's really supposed to work, through the laws of attraction.
So, last night as I'm trying to fall asleep, I start thinking about if I can use 'The Secret' to snag me some Shia. And while looking for pictures online of him to show here, I notice links to click on and contact him!!! If I set up a free 14 day trial at IMDb.com I can get an address to contact him! What would you do? I mean, of course if I were to write him a letter, it wouldn't be scary and stalker-ish. (That's probably what everyone says, huh?) Instead, I would mention things we have in common and as subtle as possible make him believe we're soulmates!!! And with this newfound knowledge of 'The Secret', I'm IN!
(photo courtesy of viewimages.com)
Then, of course, like thoughts most often drift while trying to fall asleep, I started getting paranoid about making sure I think of only GOOD things. In the book it mentions to make sure you think about good things before going to sleep, as the thoughts will resonate in your mind. Most people think of things they DON'T want, but with 'The Secret' it doesn't differentiate between good and bad, what you want and don't want. It listens to WHAT you're thinking about.
So, if you're spending time thinking about how you hope you DON'T get a headache, all the thoughts spent on the headache will bring it to you. It kind of makes sense, because you know how when you're sick...if you keep your mind off of it, it's not so bad!
So, I laid there and if I started thinking of something stressful, I'd be like, "No! No! Think of money. Yeaaaaaahhh. Money! And...and a NEW CAR!..."
Shia. Ahhhh. Look at these trivia & personal quotes I like (courtesy of IMDb.com).
"For music, he likes to listen to System of a Down, 50 Cent, Eminem, D12, Led Zeppelin, Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, and others."
(I like all of those except for System of a Down)
"Wears contact lenses."
(Me tooo!!!)
"Is an only child."
(Again, me tooo!!!)
"Parents are Shayna & Jeffrey (divorced)."
(Yup! My parents are divorced, too!)
[When asked about what it's like to be a celebrity] "I'll tell you when I become one."
[when asked about what girls he likes] "I like the dark, mysterious, maybe even gothic type girls. They have to have a good personality too! I'm very picky!"
(That's me! Except for the gothic type part.)
"Clubs are so lame. Nobody even dances at these clubs. They stand around and get drunk and they schmooze. There is no enjoyment factor. You get so many invites . . . partying has never interested me. My dad was a drug addict. There's something about watching your dad go through heroin withdrawal when you're 11. It's not interesting anymore. I'm not individualizing this. There are lots of kids that deal with this. I'm an '80s baby; that's what was going on."
(Hmmm...I'm an '80s baby! And I agree with the schmooze factor at clubs!)














5 comments:
Insert a dirty photo with your letter. I bet he'll take a look at what you wrote!
hahaha I'll be like, "Made ya look!!!" :)
I've seen him on interviews and he's pretty charming... I can see why you like him. :)
Erica: Yeeeaaaaaah! I loooove him. Now, only to make him love me. *sigh*
It sounds like you guys are definitely soulmates.
I was palnning to break in to Christopher Walken's home in a noncriminal non gay kind of way, to maybe just sort of see what it's like to be chistophr walken and wear his clothes and stuff.
If you want, we could totally find this Shia guy, too, and I will let you use my new grappling hook to get into his bedroom window and read his diary.
Post a Comment