I had a great time away, I drank, danced, ate, laughed, swam, AND was even a little bit bad with a SUPER hot guy. But, only because he was SUPER hot, like the hottest guy I'd ever laid eyes on, and because I was in Vegas...AND because...you only live once, right?
I love it out in Vegas...I would actually looooove to move out there for a bit.
The wedding was amazing, and beautiful! My speech went well, and L looked soooo glamorous!
Cheers! We had champagne in the suite at The Wynn!

This was the view outside from one of the windows in the Wynn suite.
Ahhh, yes, the AWESOME living room area of the suite. The big windows gave a GREAT view of the Strip! Amazing!
The morning of the wedding, L and I ordered a $55 breakfast that pretty much consisted of only a muffin and bagel. (Ha!)
This is definitely one of my favorite pictures -- everything is so colorful!
Okay, well that's it for now. More to come soon!














7 comments:
What happens in Vegas... ends up on the blog.
=:-)
Glad you had an awesome time!
Freakin' AWESOME!!!! I am so jealous.
I want to go to Vegas. And the fact that you were *bad* with the hottest guy ever only makes me hate you more.
Sigh.
The pics are great.
And yes, you missed a few TV shows, but what's more memorable, eh?
haha.
Ooh,a bunch of hotties.
Everyone should live in vegas for a year. Especially if they don't mind being bad with hot strangers ;)
minijon--haha, yes! (mostly..anyways...ha!) :x
alex--It was so liberating! Being bad feels so good! LOL.
misterunderhill--Why, thank you! And I completely agree, I'd love to just come live there for a year or two!
Vegas is a fun town. I lived there for half a year when I turned 21 and am glad for the experience. Now a quick weekend trip every now and then does a great job of giving me a badgirl fix.
I've never been to Vegas!! It sounds like you had a blast though. :)
TAB~I hear ya! I like to pretend I have a secret double life out there! hehe
Erica~You MUST go!!! :)
Post a Comment