Then there's that movie with Adam Sandler and Kevin James, 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry' .
THEN, there's the new movie coming out with Jessica Alba and Dane Cook called 'Good Luck Chuck'!
What is going on? Is someone named Chuck planning to take over the world? Could it be Chucky the scary, evil doll?! I sure hope not.
(image courtesy of independentmillwall.com)
Yesterday I read on MSN.com my beloved Shia has been hangin' with Rihanna. I hope they really are just friends. ....Man, I'm a loser.
Oh yes! I got my dress for L's bachelorette party from Forever21 AND my shoes for the wedding by Jessica Simpson at Bakers.















9 comments:
Cute dress - love the Jessica Simpson shoes! I have to get a dress for a wedding and I might have to go the Forever 21 route because they are pretty reasonable. Although, I do have a credit card for Macy's, so I might go there!
I've known a few Chucks in my life, and none of them have been worthy of all of this recent media onslaught. I don't know what the hell is going on. Why couldn't it have been Chris? Of course, I don't know if it's necessarily a good thing or not. I'm sure I'd hear plenty of terrible jokes, sharing the same name as a bunch of stuff. So maybe this is a curse for those named Chuck. . .
Chuck is the new Fred. We better get used to it.
My mom was going to name my sister Charles if she was a boy, so we call her "Chuck". So there's another Chuck for ya.
Carmen ~ Thanks! Yeah, Forever 21 is great-I always see stuff I like there and the price is usually right. BUT, I agree, it's easy to go spend money on a card! (That's why I like to get people their gifts from Pier 1 if possible!)
Flenker ~ Really though, I just don't like Chuck!
Minijonb ~ But I don't wanna! :)
TAB ~ HAHAHAHAHA do you sing 'Charles in Charge' to her, too? :)
The dress and shoes are lookin hot. I'll probably be perving you and your friends from afar.
Yes, forever 21 is excellent! You have to search, but you are bound to find something awesome and so inexpensive it makes you want to cry! I like that eggplant color of the dress. It's very rich...
My friend can do a great chucky imitation. It's freakin hysterical. She makes the face and does the voice and everything. (chucky the muderous doll that is.) and she can switch back and forth between the evil chucky and the nice doll chucky. "Hi, I'm Chucky, wanna play?...(switch to evil) Andy, let's play Hide the Soul!"
It's classic.
Mister Underhill ~ hahaha okay, so when we notice some creepy guy following us around and peering around corners, I'll be like, "Don't worry, it's okay!"
kittenpower ~ That is hysterical! You should get it recorded and post it! haha
flats?!?!? Oh, hell no.
Post a Comment