Monday, September 10, 2007

Thank goodness I'm OUTTA HERE!

Wow, today has been quite a hellish day here in the office.

BUT, now I get to leave not come back for a week!

So, I'm finally off to Vegas for the wedding. Lots to do, lots of stress....but then again, lots of fun and lots of booze!
AND, of course, it's wayyyy better than being here.
And it's especially good timing because lots has been going on here that I don't feel like dealing with or worrying about!

So...YAY!

I'll tell fun details next week sometime!

6 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Party time! Have fun.

minijonb said...

yeah, Vegas baby!

have an awesome time.

CarmenSinCity said...

Have a good time while you are here. Maybe I'll run into you.

me said...

enjoy!

UBERMOUTH said...

Will there be an Elvis officiating?

alexgirl said...

VEGAS!!!! I'm so jealous. And I totally know what you mean about the boooze. I just got back from a wedding weekend in Cape Cod and I think I'm still recovering!
Have fun!