Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Want a Pretty Dress


The other day I rented "The Other Boleyn Girl" with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johannsen. Usually I'm not much into those types of movies, but for some reason I'd wanted to see it since seeing the previews. I really liked it, and have become a little intrigued with the history and truth behind the movie. It's about 2 sisters rivalry over Henry VIII. Really good stuff. I recommend watching.
What else? OH! I bought a new hair product by Sunsilk called waves of envy. It helps your hair achieve that beach, surf look. I used to have John Frieda's beach hair, and I loved it, but I don't ever see it anymore so it must be discontinued. (It smelled really good, too!) But, I am happy with the new product and it's made my hair look amazing. Not to mention it cuts back on 'getting ready' time since instead of blow-drying & straightening my hair, I just towel dry it and spritz in the spray and scrunch my hair. Just in the past 2 days, I've gotten numerous complements, including the lady at the 7-11 that I see all the time when getting my morning coffee. And this morning, I didn't even have to do anything with my hair! But, if you do need to revive it a little, you can just scrunch your hair with water to dampen it a bit, then re-spray on the stuff and you're good to go!!!
Last, the new Coldplay album came out on Tuesday. Did anyone get it, and if so, what'd ya think?

2 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

I think I'm going to try that sunsilk stuff - thanks for the tip!

Rachel said...

The book that the movie was based on was amazing. So much drama, and she really researched the history of the families and the book is pretty accurate because of that. I still haven't seen the movie (I always have trepidation about books made into movies, they leave out SO much). But since you liked it, and others I talked to have, I can probably go see it. Definetly pick up the books, they are great.