I hate ailments.
And right now, I have many.
For a very long time now, I've had these problems with my legs. It all started when my stupid ass wanted to be a figure skater, and I tore my hamstring from skating.
So, for years, I've endured a pain that's only gotten worse and worse. Doctors had no idea what the problem was even after doing multiple tests. The last time he'd just given me Ibuprofen. Ugh.
Well, recently, my legs started acting up tenfold. I couldn't ignore it anymore. Turns out that my Dr. didn't participate with my new insurance, so I found a new one. I went in last week, and you know what? After 5 minutes, I think this Dr. got it right on the nose. He said that when I got injured, I re-learned to walk ALL WRONG and it's bothering my joints, especially in my hips, which is why it's becoming worse.
That sounds right, so why didn't anyone else think of this???!!!! He gave me a Rx for a pain reliever LIKE Ibuprofen but won't mess with my stomach as bad. He also had me go get X-rays done on both of my hips. And, I had to fast for 12 hours and get lab work done yesterday morning. Once all of the results come in, I will most likely be going to physical therapy. Hopefully this problem will be solved and I can finally walk normal again. I hope it's nothing super serious, either. But, I really do think that physical therapy will help get me "back on my feet".
But, having my hips and legs hurt, which I think is also causing my back to hurt, AND a cold...ugh!!! Plus, lots of drama is going on here in the office, and my dad won't stop talking about all of it, which definitely does not help my stress level!!!
I'm a mess!!!! Make it all go away!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
i like your new doctor. keeping my fingers crossed that this heads in the right direction for you!
Sometimes, a new doctor is all it takes to get the stupid out of your medical care :)
I hope this stuff does the trick!
Post a Comment