What?!!!!! I don't think I knew you had a book being published. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is very exciting. It looks great. Are you having a book release party?
Why thank you!!! Yes, we are still coordinating a bit, but it's looking like it won't be until the middle of May (..well, the one with family and friends, and friends of family, etc.) BUT I think from now through the weekend I will be having my own kind of book release party...hahahaha! :)
TAB~Thank you for looking to buy one!!!! You know, I went to the mall to look in Borders Express for it, and they don't have them in yet. So...I think in another week or so they should be on the shelves. You can order it directly from the publisher though if you'd like (www.schifferbooks.com), or Amazon will have them in stock shortly. :)
6 comments:
What?!!!!!
I don't think I knew you had a book being published. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is very exciting. It looks great. Are you having a book release party?
Why thank you!!! Yes, we are still coordinating a bit, but it's looking like it won't be until the middle of May (..well, the one with family and friends, and friends of family, etc.) BUT I think from now through the weekend I will be having my own kind of book release party...hahahaha! :)
Where do I buy it? Amazon says I have to pre-order.
Congratulations!!!
TAB~Thank you for looking to buy one!!!! You know, I went to the mall to look in Borders Express for it, and they don't have them in yet. So...I think in another week or so they should be on the shelves. You can order it directly from the publisher though if you'd like (www.schifferbooks.com), or Amazon will have them in stock shortly. :)
Woot! Congratulations!! I am still lurking away on your blog and I'm totally picking up your book as we speak.
Heather ~ HIIIII!!!! Glad to hear from ya! Thank youuu, and I hope you like it! :)
Post a Comment