I give you: Nature's Inventory All Natural Wellness Oils
For years, I've had symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). One day, I got an email from mum telling me to check out these oils, and that they have one for RLS.

I really wasn't sure if they'd work or not. But, I read testimonials and wanted to try it out, so I ordered a free sample ($1.30 S&H).
I have used it a few times...and it DOES work! I mean, I don't know if it could be a psychological thing, but either way, it works! Maybe they don't work for everyone because they don't read directions well. Like, you would probably assume you put the oil on your legs, but ya don't. You put it anywhere on your lower back and rub it in! And you don't need to use a lot of it by any means, either.
They have TONS of different kinds, some even for animals. Most bottles are $14.95 and they have gift packages, as well. I think it'd be a great gift for almost anyone! Seriously, they've got one of these oils for everything.
I'll post an update on life otherwise, a little later on!














No comments:
Post a Comment