WTF happened to me last night is the question. Wow.
Dad's been outta town this week on vacay and left me to run shit, so I show up still drunk a half hour late this morning & walk in to everyone just sitting there. I said, "What are you guys doing?" and they said "waiting on you." I said sorry and then sent them on their merry way to get some work done. But, really? They didn't freakin' need me to tell them what to do, it was very cut & dry. Only 2 jobs on the list so far, all I did was hand out 2 work orders and said, "Ok, here ya go, you can have that one."
Now, I have to do payroll. Ugh. Too. Much. Brainwork.
I got McDonald's breakfast this morning, usually it helps. But not when you ask for a choc milkshake and they give you one of those stupid little moo milk jugs instead.
I need a nap.
Oh, yeah, and I lost Rock, Paper, Scissors last night. You should have seen the lady that I competed with. Either she was: a) a classified slow person or b) really, really drunk.
The answer turned out to be B. She was later spotted puking in the bathroom. This lady was like 40 something and didn't even know WTF she was doing. She wasn't playing correctly on count and then half the time she'd throw AFTER me!!! The rep felt really bad for me, and I tried to get a re-match but it didn't work. AND EVERYONE in the place told me I got totally screwed. Turns out I'm kind of a big deal because everyone was like, "Aren't you the girl that won? I heard all about you..."
But now, my reign has come to an end.
Until next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
So Dad left you in charge and you showed up half an hour late and drunk?
I can not even begin to describe the overall level of awesomeness of that!!!
awww- oh no! You should demand a rematch!
AM~hahahaha I'm glad you appreciate it as much as me!
TAB~Oh, you better believe I tried my damndest! The ref was the same guy as last year and he was like, "I know that was really bad, but I'm sorry I can't do anything." And I just said, "It's okay I guess, I just wish I would've had a worthy opponent."
Post a Comment