Monday, April 21, 2008

Am I the Only Sour Cherry on the Fruit Stand?

Is anyone else as excited about Gossip Girl being brand new tonight?!
I'm reallllly excited. You're probably not, huh?

I like One Tree Hill, too, which is a new one tonight right after GG...but I get more excited about GG I think.

I also think I need a nap, I'm getting a little cooky.

OH -- BUT if you DO like Gossip Girl, OR even just the song they've been playing on their new episodes promo commercial, then listen up.
For almost a week I was endlessly searching for what the song was on the promo commercial. You've probably seen it, where the white letters flash across the black screen "O.M.G." and they show some racy scenes.

Well, if you are also wondering what the song is, good news: I figured it out!
It's called "Sour Cherry" by The Kills.
"Uh-uh-uhuh Uhuh-uh uh"

I ALSO got a new phone...check it out --


The downfall to getting sweet new phones is that just after you get it, something else waaaay cooler comes out. I got my Palm Treo 650 around 2 years ago, and it was sweet at the beginning. I still like it, but now I feel like everyone else has something cooler. But, I did get bored of the 650, and really didn't want to go with the new 750. I wanted a change. So, I purchased the PDA above.
And of course, in a few weeks they'll be coming out with the Audiovox 6900, which is awesome, but also too new (aka too expensive). I'll stick with my 6700 that isn't very old yet, and still super cool. (I tried to find a pic of the new 6900, but failed. They are, however, in the annoying Verizon ads that you may or may not get in the mail trying to get you to buy their stuff.)
P.S. Reminder: New Grey's Anatomy Thursday, too!

1 comment:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I don't watch any of that stuff on TV, but it sure sounds fun.