Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here to see me, eh?

I think I have a secret admirer. Here in the office, we have different sales reps from our suppliers that come in from time to time. One of them, B, has grown close to my dad and I. He's a really nice guy who has even hung out with my dad outside of the office a few times. I always thought maybe he sort of, could have a little crush on me. And everytime he comes in the office, that feeling strengthens. It's actually pretty funny.

Yesterday was no different. See, B even switched companies and now works for ANOTHER supplier that we do work with sometimes. So, he still comes in to visit. Yesterday, he said he had gone to lunch with my dad and thought he'd stop in to say hi and see how my Vegas trip went. This was especially amusing to me since he usually stops by hoping to catch my dad. But, he was admitting that this trip was just to see me. (hahaha)

Everytime he stops in here and it's just me in the office, we always chat for about 20 minutes or so. He asks me about my life and laughs, says that I am 'such a character', etc. I always get scared he's going to make things uncomfortable though and he'll ask me to lunch or something just the two of us, without my dad. That would be weird. Other than all that, he's a really nice guy and actually cute, but .... again, that would be weird for so many reasons.

Aaaah, I gotta have something to make work less boring, right?

4 comments:

j;ljk said...

Aw, so you wouldn't be interested in this guy at all if he did happen to ask you out? You said he's cute & nice! Maybe it wouldn't be too weird. =]

Gaby Hess said...

Work crushes are the best ever!!

H said...

Socal: Hmmm. Maybe an innocent lunch date, but that's about it since he's married! :)

Singleton: Yeah, it does make work less boring!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Waaaaait. He's cute. What's your problem with him exactly? - oh oh! I just saw he's married. Ooooooh, that's no good.