Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Heart Vegas!



The view from my hotel room. ------>

Well, I am home safe from Vegas! Though my extreme partying has left me with a cold. So, I've been taking it easy until the weekend arrives. You'd think that being out in Vegas, I wouldn't have slept but truth be told, I was going to bed earlier than I do when I'm out partying here at home. But, that's because I was drinking all day, and was tanked by 9:00 pm.

When tournament time came, I was pretty buzzed up, and ended up losing in the first round. But, I didn't care. I was livin' it up in Vegas, and drinking plenty of free Bud Light. So much, that I don't know that I ever want to drink it again.

<----This is the chaos of the USA National Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament. There was a little boxing arena and everything! ESPN correspondents, plenty of Bud Light, you name it!

<-----Ahhh, and this my friends, is the fountains at the Bellagio. Magnificent!

R informed me of most of my drunken antics. They included: laying on the casino floor outside of House of Blues, a little bit of yelling, trying to have sex in the bathroom...and well...I'm sure that's all ya need to hear. So, a weekend filled with fun and blackouts in Vegas is awesome! And to think, I will be back in just around 3 weeks! Oh, and R got me a Tiffany's bracelet for taking him! Yay!

2 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!

Airam said...

Vegas sounds so fun! I'm dying to go once in my liftime.