Friday, June 01, 2007

Pee Pee = Ewwee!

Ewwww! Eww! Ew! I'm in the office and a tenant of my dad's came in to pay his rent. This itself isn't unusual, but this time he brought his dog.

I'd never met little Princess, so I leaned over to pet her as she wiggled all around in excitement.

Next thing you know, my feet and flip-flops are covered in a warm wetness.

"Uhh, she peed," I said. I looked down, saw my feet and the floor, and tried to hurry and write up his receipt.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I won't bring her in here anymore," he said.
"That's okay," I said quickly since I could feel the warm urine seeping into my skin.

He chuckled and on his way out the door said, "Bad Princess!"
I instantly ran to the bathroom yelping, "Eww, eww, eww, eww!" and stuck my feet one at a time into the sink.

At the same time, I called my dad. "Where are you?" I said frantically.
"At the house, why?"
"Please bring me another pair of shoes, J's dog just peed all over my feet! Eww!"

My dad, trying not to bust out with his gut laugh -- says, "Well, wash your feet honey, and I'll bring you some shoes when I come back to the office."

So now, I am sitting here with ballerina slippers on, my flip-flops are in the bathroom, and I'm waiting on shoes.

Princess my ass. Princess needs to learn how to go pee pee not on me me.

THANK goodness it's Friday.

2 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Aw, puppies pee EVERYWHERE. But is Princess a puppy or a grown dog? Your poor feet!!!

H said...

Princess is definitely a grown dog! hahaha I should've suggested to the owner that if he takes her out anymore he should get doggie diapers. My aunt used to put them on our old dog! :) hehe