These women have an upstanding reputation in my area for being real, genuine, kind ladies with from what I gather to be pretty serious psychic gifts.
If you have a loved one on the other side, and they have a message for you, these ladies will know. So, they have the ability to speak with those who've passed on AND they can see what is in store for you.
I do consider myself to be a skeptic of MOST situations like this. My beliefs vary:
I do think that everyone has the potential to be much more intuitive, we all have some psychic ability in us.
I used to have a fondness for Sylvia Browne until I got older, and read more about her and how there's just been too much controversy about her for her to be trusted.
I definitely don't pay any attention to those ads in the back of magazines about calling up psychics.
But, I do believe these two women are legit. I've heard nothing but good things about them.
Here is just one testimony from their site:
I listened to the two of you on the radio to work when you are on. You bring so much joy and happiness to all. I cried the entire way to work. You are truly special. Thank you very much for coming to my house and bringing your angelic gift into my life. Words can not express how grateful I am to have had the opportunity for you both to have delivered messages from above. I truly feel better and more relaxed and at ease knowing that I was able to talk to my mother. You even made a believer out of my son. Since talking with you, I find myself having more memories of my parents and what they look like. This means so much to me. I even figured out who frank is. My mom's father. Once again thank You both for angels in our lives!! I hope to have the opportunity to talk to you again in the future!!
My mom and I are going to see these ladies tomorrow, out of luck! A
woman from her work is having a "party" with them, where there's about 10 of
us total. When one person had to cancel, my mom was asked if she'd like to
go. Mom told her that if there happened to be another cancellation, to let
her know because she would really love for me to be able to come, too. Well, there was!!!
(Is that a sign?!?!) We each get about a half hour with them, and I've heard that most of the time, you come out crying! I can't wait, but am nervous about what I'll find out!














1 comment:
So, how was it??????
Post a Comment