Ok, let's see...
So, after they mentioned my Grandma they said that R was going to chase me down to get a ring on my finger.
"But, you're not sure that you want to settle down, or move any further in your relationship, are you?"
"Yes."
"Are there 2 guys?..."
"Umm..." (I thought they were asking if I was dating 2 guys so I was about to say no...)
"Is there a guy from your past that you've never really let move on to the past? He was the first guy to really get your heart, and you've never let go?"
"Yes."
"Okay...well, your grandma is saying 'He ain't no good'...not to worry about him because he's no good...and he has addictions."
"Wow, really?" (I don't know what they could be, but okay)
"Yes."
(So, obviously, the ladies were talking about First Love here, which if you've been a reader for awhile, you know who they're talking about...whooooaaaaaa...lol)
Next, one of the women starts rubbing her right leg back and forth.
"What is this energy I'm feeling, something about a leg? A leg hurting."
"That's me."
"Oh okay, that's you? Which leg is it, the right one?"
"Yes."
"Wow...feel that leg, it's red hot! There's a lot of damage, aww poor thing, you're too young to have these problems...you need to take vitamin B and eat more protein to build that muscle back up......
So, you don't do any rock climbing then, huh?" (laughs)
(I laugh, too) "Nope."
"But, you don't let it get you down too much or stop you from doing things though, that's good."
(That was about my sciatic nerve, I am not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but for almost 10 years I've had issues with my right upper leg. I fell (which they knew) and tore my hamstring and it's never healed properly...causes a lot of pain for me.)
"Why are we seeing New York, what's New York?"
"Um, I'm not sure, I guess I've been thinking about it for awhile...about going there..."
"About moving there?"
"Maybe..."
(They laughed...not sure what to make of that! haha!) "For a job?"
"To maybe pursue some different writing ventures."
"Well, we do see you going there (I don't think they meant moving there), and it seems that you may have lived there in your past life....we see a TON of creative energy around you. You know that your right leg has to do with that, too.
You have a lot of creativity and ideas...so you do some writing...a book or a journal?"
"A book, yes."
"Wow! That's great...there's a spirit here that just said there's a lot of truth to what you write. There's more truth in your book than is let on...what is your book about?"
"It's about ghosts."
"Agh!!! Wow!!! Well, yes, that makes sense. Your book is very, very good. You had some help writing it, too. The spirit world helped you out. There's truth, and there are tidbits of history in it. I see some things from your childhood in it...is that right?"
"Yes."
"Well, we do see another book of yours being published. You have two different book ideas in your head, don't you? Two prominent ideas that are more on top than your other ideas?"
"Yeah."
"You could actually do a series...almost like Harry Potter. You should think about writing for a younger generation like that, if you haven't."
"Are you in the film industry?"
"No."
"Well, you should be...anything dealing with films, you're in the wrong profession...as far as your day job, does that sound right? It just is there for safety and to pay the bills?"
"Yeah, that makes sense."
(This is interesting since I've always had an interest in screenwriting.)
"Same goes for music...you just have so much creativity. You could write music, have you ever done that?"
"Yeah, when I was younger..."
"Well, pull 'em outta the archives! It's good stuff!"
I remember at one point they told me that I'm the type of girl that can and will have anything I want. Because I won't settle until I do. They said that there were a few spirits in the room adding on to the ladies' statement that I'll pursue all my ambitions before I settle down "FIRST" (probably my grandparents saying that). And that Grandma was saying, "Oh, we don't settle."
Ahhhh, what else? Hmmmm...they said I have 2 guardian angels surrounding me.
One is a woman from around 1805. They said that I have some energy from the Victorian era around me, and that in my past life I was surrounded by royalty (cool!). They said this woman hovers around me a lot of times, and she's the one that helped to guide me in writing my book.
Then, one of them said..."I'm seeing a head injury..."
"Hmm...no...I don't think that's anything."
"There was a car accident...does that mean anything?"
"Okay, yes."
"Well, there was a head injury involved in this car accident...he passed away at a young age. 18."
"Yes."
"Well, he is here right now, too. Very handsome. Very cute. Do you know who we're talking about?"
"Yes, I do."
(Laughs) "He says, 'You better, baby!' Okay, well I want you to know that he is your other guardian angel."
The guy they were talking about is my cousin Brian. He passed away when I was 9 years old in a car accident. And he was a very cute guy! I thought that was really awesome. And his mom (my Aunt) and I are very close, I can't wait to tell her!
Hmmm, okay...well that's it for now. That's most of it. If I remember anything else important I'll let ya know!
Happy Friday!
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I love good psychics! An mediums and angel & light workers & the like. They are our connection to another dimension. Chills.
Post a Comment