Anyone watch Gossip Girl Monday night? Unfortunately, I missed last weeks ep, but this weeks was pretty good.
If you haven't seen it and plan to, or just don't care, then you don't have to read my following comments.
But, okay...I must admit I really felt bad for Blair in this episode. I also thought it was super sweet when Chuck came to her and said, "The reason we can't say those 3 words isn't because we don't mean them..."
*Sigh* I get what he means about "the game" and how it wouldn't be fun once they had each other officially, but geeeeeeeeez I'd be sad if I were Blair.
But, even more attention grabbing was the whole Nate and Jenny thing. That scene at the end when she just kisses him! But the part that gives me goosebumps still to think about it, is when she turned to walk off and Nate pulled her back in for more tongue action!!! So hot!
And even though it was SO hot, I can't help but think, "Gosh, Nate is such a man whore!!!" He's at least kissed just about every main girl on the show!!! And older woman!!! He's so hot, but if I were Jenny I'd be a bit leery in actually expecting much more than some heavy petting.
Moving on to One Tree Hill. If you watch this show, did you see the previews for next week?! WTF!!! Stupid Peyton! I don't want her to screw up with Lucas again by messing with this Julian dude. I will likely end up breaking my new flat screen. What is her problem? She's finally got her dream guy back in her arms!
But, if you did watch Monday's episode, the best part of it was when Brooke called Sam an "adolescent Nanny Carrie!" I LAUGHED so hard!!! But really, I was yelling at my tv when Sam took Jamie to a party with her! Who does that?! And Peyton's wedding dress....ahhhhhh it JUST hit me...her dress got ruined at the party...how convenient since next weeks previews look like she's going to mess up her own wedding anyways. But, if I were Brooke, I would have definitely been going psychotic on those kids' asses.
Okay, and last but not least...90210. Last night. I missed the first half. But, what I did see was amazing. Again, with the end of episode magical kisses just like on Gossip Girl.
The parts I loved were:
1. When Aunt Becky told Tracy they'd have BIG problems if she touched her hottie husband again. How she refrained from hitting her after her sarcastic remarks back, I don't know...but kudos.
2. When that one guy told Adrianna that he's always liked her...etc. It was really cute. And when Naomi came back and hugged her, etc.
3. When...oh no, what's his name? I wanna saw Adam...but...not sure. The guy that was into Kelly a few weeks ago...
when he was going off on the principal about the girl (again, I forget her name!!! For her, I want to say Melissa...) and she goes, "I'm a cop, (nitwit, or dumbshit, or dumbass...whatever she called him was HILARIOUS!)"
4. Then again when she and the Adam guy were talking by the car at the very end. "So, how old are you anyway?"
"25, why?"
Bam. Magic kiss!
That part kicked ass, too.
Okay, I'm done. Until next time...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
i watched 90210!
fantastic stuff!!!!
i loved all parts you mentioned and the fact that the mom goes by aunt becky in your head too :D
Post a Comment