Last night I went on my investigation...and wow....the home is definitely haunted. I still have to go through some of my files on my EVP recorder, but I'm sure it caught this one part where it sounded like someone was in the next bedroom.
I actually had to read a magazine when I got home at 2 AM to get my mind off of it all in order to go to sleep! hahaha
And then...guess what?!Ever watch or hear of the show on A&E "Paranormal State"? Well...
they are filming RIGHT now...RIGHT next door to my house!!! Yes. Can you believe it?! Crazy!
The producer for the show had called my dad and stopped over the house to see if he's witnessed anything out of the ordinary. But, both times, my dad was unavailable and didn't know what was going on -- thought maybe the guy had him confused with me since my books just been released.
Nope. Turns out, our neighbor apparently has some ghostly phenomena. Enough to catch the attention of A&E and the show! Who knew!? Actually, I'm kinda upset that I didn't know!!! WTF?!
They've been there since Tuesday and should be wrapping up today or tomorrow. Tuesday evening I went over there to hand out a few postcards with my book on it and introduce myself, etc. But, the only people outside were some of the camera crew, the cast was inside shooting footage. Well, the producer got the cards and heard about me, and came over to the house yesterday asking my dad if I was around and how odd it was that they were filming and I just wrote a book, and I live right next door, etc. (Uh...yeah, quite odd.)
Well, my dad told him I wasn't home and the producer said that if I wanted to meet the cast to stop on over. So, yesterday after work I took a copy of my book over with me and met the producer. We chatted a bit, and then he introduced me to a couple of the cast members, Heather and Eilfie. It was cool; they are completely normal, down to earth people, you'd never really know they were on a major TV show...they're seemingly the kind of people that I'd probably be friends with! Though, the star of the show, Ryan, wasn't available because he was inside the house working, which was a complete letdown because he's quite attractive. What if we're soulmates? haha


I just can't get over them being right next door. And I am dyyiiiiinnnngg (eww. no pun intended) to know what is going on over there!!! My dad even had to sign papers saying it was okay for them to dig a little bit on our property. So yesterday a few of them were up in the field digging with shovels for god knows what!!! It's a mad house over there, though! Even when I got home from my investigation around 2 AM, I could see a few of them over there in the dark with their video cameras!Ryan, if you read this -- stop on over, you know where I live!
(hahaha)














1 comment:
Dude that is so awesome. I haven't seen the show, but I'll look for it now!
Post a Comment