Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend Recap

Usually my weekend adventures are sort of the same and I have nothing spectacular and out of the ordinary to report.
But, this weekend was different.

E has been hanging out with one of her exes again. His name is The D. Along with The D are his closest friends: The B, DL, and Stoney. So, all of us have been hanging out. R decides Friday night that he doesn't like The B. Not really sure why, but he doesn't. He has known The D and DL for quite some time, and has no qualms with them (or Stoney...I mean really? Who could hate Stoney?).
Saturday night we're all out again. Might I mention that DL has a huge ass crush on me, and has for some time. BUT, he respects my & R's relationship and does not act like a douschebag. In fact, R and DL get along well, even though R doesn't know about DL's like for me.
Saturday night, The B says to me, "That's your boyfriend, right?" and I said, "Yeah," and thinking that he was going to say something mean about R's behavior, I said, "He just messes with everyone, that's his sense of humor." And he said, "Oh, no -- I mean I like him, but you could do a lot better."

Ummm, what?
I brush it off, whatever. I've known The B for awhile, but geez, it was pretty inappropriate for him to say. I wouldn't have said something like that to him if he had a girlfriend.
Then, a little bit later, The B keeps making comments. R catches on and realized that The B is talking shit. R gets pissed. I try to keep the peace. I tell E that someone needs to control The B and he needs to keep his mouth shut. The B says, "DL has such a crush on you. You should be dating him."
Nope. Sorry.

Later, The D tells me that E told him to fix it or they were over. (Yikes!) She also said that she's told DL that the 2 of us would never work in a relationship even if I didn't have a boyfriend. The D tells me he's super sorry for his asshole friends. The B asks why everyone's so angry and I told him he needs to just shut the hell up. I told him that R heard him, and so then The B apologized deeply and said he didn't know that. I told him DL is a cool dude, but I'd never date him, so the whole thing needs to be dropped.

Well, shortly after -- me, R, and R's roommate Nacho, leave to go to another bar, because we were done with the one we were at, and done with drama.
And whoooooooo! Was I crazy!!! We had a fantabulous time. When we decided to leave the next bar, I was chasing R throughout the bar with ice that I was going to throw at him when I fell right in the middle of the place!!! I was laughing, but no one was even helping me up! I turned to see Nacho shaking his head and laughing, and finally he helped me up.
Later, I smacked my head hard off the couch, which is still hurting today. What else? We kind of just wreaked havoc everywhere we went. And R said on the cab ride home I kept calling our driver 'Borat', saying 'very nice, very nice' and 'sexy time' AND tickling the top of his head going, 'tee hee hee!!!'
So, as you can tell, it turned out to be a fun time.

2 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

um... Is Stoney Stoney's real name? I know a Stoney whose real name is Stoney.

H said...

ha! Yes, it is!