Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Don't want to go home

Sorry about the last post. See, I'd started writing it a few days back while it was still extremely dramatic and fresh in my mind. But, I just got around to finishing it.

I didn't even say that I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I did. I am just loving being here at my mom's. I feel soooo careless while I'm here. I don't have to worry about any of the drama from home. Life is just so much simpler here. But, I guess that's what all little vacays are like.
Still, I get sad when it's time to get home.

What I mainly wanted to write about though, is that we watched "Wind Chill" the other night. Mum rented it from NetFlix. It stars Emily Blunt. It was a super good, but pretty F'd up movie. If you see it, or already have, let me know what you think!

And, last night, we went to see "P.S. I Love You." I LOOOOVED IT. BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT. I had tears running down my face the ENTIRE TIME! Seriously, I am NOT being dramatic right now. Gerard Butler and Jeffrey Dean Morgan are both sooo incredibly delicious in the movie. That, I can't say enough. I won't say any more though because if you are going to see it, I don't want to ruin anything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could take some time off. So did you ever hook up with the FL guy, or what?

minijonb said...

Gerard Butler is one of my girlfriend's future husbands, so I need to compete with this guy all the time. Irish and Scottish men... bah humbug!

=:-)

H said...

Mister U ~ We haven't hooked up in quite some time--maybe 4-5 yrs. But, he always finds a way back into my life. Fate-like if you will. And if that makes sense.

Mini ~ Yeah, I think I upset R last night when I told him I wanted to go to Ireland by myself and find me an Irish guy. Woops! I have a tendency to be an ARSE. Ha!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I love being at mom's house. It's so comforting.
Hapy new year!