Breaking news that Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, is preggo! I am SURE the blogosphere will be having a blast with this one today.
I think she was just getting angry that so much attention is on Britney and thought, "Hey, I'm gonna go slut it out too and see what happens! Maybe then they'll pay attention to me!" Either that or she thought she would HELP her sister by taking some of the pressure off of her.
Whoooo knows. But, my question is WHY has this family not heard of BIRTH CONTROL?
Ugh.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
It's "Baby Daddy Disease" and it's spreading everywhere. The Spears are all going to end up in a trailer somewhere... no offense to high class folk in the park who will have to put up with the Spears rif-raff.
I didn't do it!
I mean, uh, I'm not too surprised.
Don't blame Britney for this! Both of her kids were planned after she got married. Now, we could discuss for years her parenting skills, and her husband-selection skills...but as least she knew how the pill worked before she wanted to have kids!
Post a Comment