Of course this stuff happens to me...
So just a few minutes ago, I'm sitting here at my desk and re-formatting some pictures.
No one hardly ever comes in the office, let alone a hot lookin' dude.
And I'm BLARING the song, "Boom, I fucked your boyfriend"!!!! Kind of singing it and dancing a bit, when I hear the door open.
I turn around, see the dude, yell "Oh shit!!!" while trying to hurry and turn it down.
All the while there's still a big picture up on my screen of me out with friends wasted.
He just kind of laughed and handed me his RESUME.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
I love that song! ha ha - How funny! Call him and set up an interview for sure!
That's awesome! Make sure this guy gets hired... or at least a hot date with you.
Post a Comment