Wow. So, lots has happened in the past week. After making the drunken mistake of "propositioning" my friend, my other friend E called and asked if I liked him because R is going all nutty and suspecting that I do.
I told her, "Nope."
So, I text A (the crush) and ask him to please not say anything to anyone about my drunkeness that night because it will only cause unnecessary drama within our group of friends.
He says, "Oh, of course, it's no big deal. Were you stressed out about it?"
I said, "No, not at all until E just called and told me R is freaking out, thinking something's up."
So, all was well. Until the next night everyone went out for A's birthday. I, being sick, could not leave my couch.
The next day E tells me she had been talking to our friend the other day and she said, "WHAT is Dramatic going to do w/ both A and R there?" (out for A's bday festivities, when I was still supposed to go.)
E says, "What? Does she like A? I asked her and she said no, are you just thinking she likes him, or did she tell you?"
Friend says, "She told me."
Uh-oh. I tell E that it was nothing but a temporary harmless crush when I was drunk. She understood & knew what that was like.
But then, she tells me that the night they were all out for A's bday, A went over to R and apologized.
What?!! Why?!?
He told R, "I just wanted to say sorry, because you might think something's going on between Dramatic and I, but there's not...we're just friends."
So, R says, "Yeah, that's cool A, I'm just paranoid and being stupid."
We're all friends here. And since, all has been well again.
But, to open up ANOTHER can of worms.
I used to date a guy, he was what I guess you'd say my "first love." We had a very odd relationship for about 3 years or so, off & on, because he lived out of state for college.
We always had much more of a mental, emotional kind of relationship. We'd talk about anything and everything, we got along great, etc.
Well, one year when he came home for the holidays he never called, thus our relationship fell apart.
I moved on.
He moved on.
Strangely enough, when I moved on to who is now the ex, HE moved on to ex's ex. Does that make sense? So pretty much, we traded.
Hadn't talked in awhile, but his brother is R's best friend.
Also, he now lives in a different country because he joined The Peace Corps.
Right now, he's home. Until Wednesday.
Friday night we all went out. He just broke up with his girlfriend (thank goodness because...really, she sucks).
Anyways, we had an awesome time, and I'm ecstatic that we can be friends again (without any significant others being pissy about it).
His ex didn't like it any time she knew we talked, which wasn't even often.
Anyways, I'm gonna call him to see if he wants to hang out before he leaves.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment