Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Motto

My new motto is "That's who I am."

Yup.

Bitch at me all you want for this, that, whatever...

but that's who I am.

R needs to learn that I'm not the kinda girl that ... well, acts like a girl. In fact, he kind of acts like a girl. But, I'm not the kind of girl to "check-in" or ever, EVER ask permission to do something.

I won't even let him call me his girlfriend. Because I don't wanna be a girlfriend.
That's who I am.

I also have developed a little crush. It's on a friend that hangs out in our "group" all the time. Although, last night while out my friend (that does not hang out with us much) met him, got wasted, and was kind of all over him. She seems to be developing a habit of this lately--with me, it's always someone I express interest in. But, she also does it with others. And she knows it, that's why everytime you'll hear her, "Man, I'm trashed." (*giggle*) She got horribly, embarrasingly drunk. Like, crying in a booth drunk. So, while A (crush) was consoling her or whatever, I continued drinking with friends on the other side of the bar. Can't take that girl anywhere, I swear. It was ri-fucking-diculous. Not to mention another guy I used to have a crush on (it was only like...for 2 or 3 days) was there and she was all attention hungry with him, too!!!

But, I never worry much since she makes herself sound and look pretty bad. I've tried to help, tried to prevent it...but that's what I get in return? A friend gone bad when drunk? Just not cool.

I'm not sure if A has caught on that I have this small crush on him, yet.

But, I think he might.

I think I do this to myself just for shits and giggles. Like, "Oh, how can I amuse myself from the routine and mundane? Oh, I know! I'll get a crush!" (Even though I don't need one...but they are quite fun, am I right?) I've done this on many occassions. That might be bad, huh?

Hmmm, well....

that's who I am!

No comments: