Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dreams

Lately...well, I shouldn't say 'lately' because it's been longer than just 'lately', but I've been having these odd dreams. Not crazy, "wow!" kind of dreams, they're actually dreams that are soooo normal, that it's odd.
Like last night for instance, I had a dream that my mom was visiting and I took her to the nearby new JCPenney's and we were just browsing around and I said, "Oh mom! We have to go into the Sephora section and look around!"
I also had another 'mini' dream involving work. I was on the phone with one of our difficult customers explaining to her how her plumbing problem not being fixed yet was not our fault and sometimes these problems have to be solved through trial and error. She got mad at me and just hung up on me!
These dreams are things that could really happen! Sometimes, the next day or a few days later when something triggers the memory, I'm not sure if it really took place or if it was in one of my 'normal, mundane' dreams!
I've had dreams about craving a milkshake or something, and going through the drive-thru to get one! Stupid things.
Does everyone do this? I mean, I'm glad, it could be worse. I could be having dreams every night about monsters or some crap.

That's it for now!

No comments: