I constantly feel like my life is a movie. Seriously. It would make a great comedy. Sometimes, there'd be drama of course, but a lot of it is quite funny.
In my last post, I talked about the RPS tournament. Well, just when I thought I was on top of the world, Saturday I lose my wallet!
And it was St. Patty's Day, so everyone was totally trashed, while I had just gotten out and was completely SOBER. Yeah.
Then, I had about 3 people telling me they knew who had my wallet, but we couldn't locate the person. I was so upset, "It was supposed to be the best weekend, EVER!" I kept saying!
I was supposed to meet up with all of my friends and continue celebrating my win. Luckily, I remembered I had another ID at home. And it wasn't expired!!! Yay! So, the night was saved. I was cranky at first because of how packed everywhere was with drunks, but once I turned into one of them, I was fine.
But, then, as "luck" would have it again, I was having dinner & drinks the other night with some friends when all of a sudden all these cops and firemen were running around. Part of the street was blocked off, and a fireman came out and said, "Everybody out!" My friends and I took our drinks outside with us and there was a huge crowd standing around waiting to see what would happen. The police told us all to step back so the firemen could get ready to blast something (I could see no fire). There were FOUR fire trucks!!! Anyways, my friends and I relocated since nothing was happening after standing outside for a half hour, and once something was done, I'm sure they were gonna close for the night anyhow!
I sent my friend out in Vegas a picture of all the chaos, forgetting she was on a plane to get back to Philly and see some of her family. So about 2 hours later, she texts me, "Are you okay?!?! That picture was intense!!!" and I said, "Oh my gosh! Half of my cheek fell off!!!" (hahahahaha) Such a jokester, I am.
Wonder what's gonna happen THIS WEEKEND?!?!?!
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment