Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween Costume Ideas

If you are stressed about what to be for Halloween, I have a few suggestions:

1. Batman (I know it's not very original, but Batman is so much fun with the mask and everything - I know I would enjoy being in Batman's company!)
2. Sherlock Holmes
3. Mario (as in Mario and Luigi Bros.)
4. a Riverdancer (a la Michael Flat)
5. Lil' Jon (Yeeeeaaaaah!)
6. a warlock
7. an opera singer
8. Kenny G
9. Sir Elton John
10. In very bad drag-wear

I know some of these aren't really that good, but when you're sitting there having cocktails trying to think of a costume for a friend...they are pretty funny. Just think of one of your silliest friends, picture them dressed up like Kenny G with the long hair complete with saxophone, and there ya go. Funny, right?

No comments: