Monday, October 09, 2006

What to eat?

Spinach. Man, Popeye would've been screwed if E-Coli broke out back in his Brutus fighting days. Right before the whole spinach epidemic broke out, friends of mine came over one night and brought it up in conversation. The both work in the restaurant industry, so they're pretty up to date on food news. When they told me I said, "What?! Are you serious? Of course - the day I make spinach & artichoke dip." That's my kind of luck. But, store bought spinach isn't as likely to cause a problem as spinach dishes in a restaurant. Yet, I am still left wondering, what CAN you eat, anymore?

1 comment:

Airam said...

When I heard that E.Coli had infested SPINACH .... I thought some poultry had mistakenly mated with a leafy green. But seriously ... how the hell did that happen!?!?!

Vegetarians throughout the world must have been in awe at the news.