Been awhile since my last post, so gimme a minute to think of key events/thoughts to point out to bring you up to speed:
I watched Must Love Dogs yesterday. Liked it. Love John Cusack.
Hmmm...
Wednesday is a friend's birthday so I need to remember to go get a card.
Last weekend I had a talk with my boyfriend's sister, who also happens to be a really good friend: we were talking about how her brother and I may not last very much longer. We are 2 very different people. I'd finally brought the situation up to her, and to my surprise she says she was wondering when I was going to say something. She says we will always be good friends. Also, her family was wondering why we were still together as well. She says it shouldn't be as hard as I thought to end things, but I am still afraid. I love him very much, but we just aren't good as a couple anymore. But...I am waiting to make any moves because right now we are still living together. I am moving out this weekend back into my dad's (we sold our house) and then after he gets used to the fact of us not being together all of the time, I'll sit down and have a talk with him. Anyone have any advice, or words of encouragement? Or, has anyone else been in this sort of situation before? I really believe that after giving it a lot of thought, that this is the best way to handle it. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment