Well, I don't really know where to begin. I've been in the weirdest mood the past 2 weeks. I'm slowly becoming back to normal, but - not just yet. I went to Morgantown 2 weekends ago, of course I had a blast. Friday night I was already drunk by the time we got to the bar, and once there, I saw a bunch of my friends from here at home. Fun times. Later, apparently I was laying on the kitchen floor back at Joni's with my legs in the air just yelling out, "YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH!" Don't remember too much.
Saturday, Joni and I went over her friend Jenni's house to play some beer pong before hittin the bars again. Good thing I kept my mouth shut, because I was about to introduce myself to Jenni's boyfriend when they both said, "Man, you were so funny last night." "What? Okaaaaaay, apparently I've met you before" is what I thought to myself. Damn.
So then, we stopped to see a friend's band play for a bit, then I had to meet up with some friends at a certain bar. Joni doesn't like it there, so her and her posse went elsewhere while I waited in line by myself. Two girls behind me were like, "Oh my god, you're going in by yourself?" I was like, "Uhhh, yeah.....but I'm meeting people inside." They looked at me amazed, "Yeah, but still..." I sort of laughed and turned around. Wow. The day I'm too scared to walk into a bar by myself to meet up with friends will be a very, very odd day. Wierd.
So, anyhow, I met up with my friends and we had a grand old time. I was really excited to see my friend, "Witty." We'd been real good friends while I went to school there, we met through my other guy friends from here at home. We sort of liked eachother but after I left, there was nothing we could do. And I do miss him. He makes me laugh, a lot, and I like his humor, it's like mine. He just broke up with his psycho girlfriend that slept with his friend. In fact, Friday night she found him and was starting a scene at the bar in front of everyone. I was so drunk, I just remember looking at our friends and being like, "Whoa man," and then just thinking, "Eww, I can't be around this buzzkill." Nonetheless, it was great hanging out with him over the weekend. It made me a little bit sad, but that's how I am, and it sucks.
I didn't see "Neon" (if you've read earlier posts) at all over the weekend, which kind of sucks, but I really wasn't very upset about it.
I was upset that we didn't hang out much with our friend Brady, though. He was sick all weekend. He lives in the apartment below Joni and he is a lot of fun. Poor Joni, she had a crush on him up until a few days ago. He graduated last weekend and got a job in Colorado, so off he went. And that makes me a little bit sad, because I will most likely never see him again, whereas even though Joni's graduating and we won't be down there gettin crazy so much anymore, I'm sure I'll still see some of my other awesome friends, sometimes, someway.
Hmmm, I also have a very funny story to tell, but not now because it's lunch time and I'm hungry!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment