Last night I watched the movie Abandon (2002) starring Katie Holmes and Benjamin Bratt. It was the 2nd time I saw it. The first time was in the movie theatre when it came out, and then last night.
I forgot how much I liked the movie. What drew me to it in the first place was Katie Holmes. I've always liked her, as I was an avid fan of Dawson's Creek.
I don't know if it was obvious and I am just a little bit slow, but I didn't know what was going on until the last 10 minutes! I remember the first time I saw it being like, "Oh my gosh!!!!" and filled with surprise.
But, another reason I loved watching it last night was because of Charlie Hunnam who plays Embry Larkin. He's Katie's boyfriend that "disappeared" 2 years ago. They have him shown in flashbacks, etc. and wow, was I in love. Plus, with a name like Embry Larkin, who wouldn't?
Mmmmm, Embry Larkin. It's like a fairytale name, or something. PLUS, he was born in England, and I am English descent! Anyways, I found some pictures of him, and surprisingly in a lot of them, he wasn't very hot...at all. BUT, I did see some good ones, and I will just stick to looking at them so he's always very good looking and charming in my fantasy. I shall think of him only as Embry Larkin.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I've never seen this but now I will. Thanks!
Post a Comment