
So, I know that "The O.C." is just a drama and all, but I am really sad about Marissa's death.
I also know that there was mucho talk going on about her wanting to leave the show for a couple reasons. One, that she didn't want to be typecast playing roles of a spoiled brat, and another being that she has a movie, "Guilty Pleasures" coming out next year.
The season finale broke my heart! Just thinking of Ryan holding her in his arms and showing the flashbacks of the two of them makes me so sad! Good thing no one saw my face while watching it, my mouth was gaped open for probably 5 minutes in between me yelling, "Noooo!"
But, what am I going to do? I feel like a lost puppy. The reason I love the show so much is because of her and Ryan!
I am looking forward to the first episode of the 4th season to see everyone's reaction, but after that, who can say?
After watching the finale, I did what any normal 20-something obsessed- with-the-show person would do... I went to the bar.














No comments:
Post a Comment