Thursday, April 27, 2006

I wrote it when I was sober

"I wrote it when I was sober"

...That's a line from one of my new favorite songs.

Anyways, I'm sitting in our new office. We moved in about a week ago, but we still have no power!!!! Luckily, the computer is plugged into a huge heavy duty extension cord and our neighbors are letting us borrow some power. I like our new little location, because no one else is around so I can have dance parties by myself and sing loudly. :)
Ahhh, doesn't take much to make me happy, huh?

I am going to finally go get new tires on my car today. It's very necessary as tomorrow I am going to Morgantown for the weekend. My tires are about non-existent right now, they're so bald. But yeah, I am very excited to go visit this weekend (the whole weekend!) but sadly it is the last time. Joni is graduating. I know that's good, but I'm sad because we won't be having any more crazy times. I loved that even though I didn't go there anymore, I could still go down and stay with her and we'd have a blast, it was like I did still go there. My escape from the real world. I'm still friends with some other people there, though, I don't think I'll be able to go after she graduates b/c I'm not nearly as close with the other people there as I am with Joni. Where am I going to be able to escape to now? When I'm down there, I don't have a single care, and I'm completely myself and it's great. Oh well, that's why I gotta live it up this weekend, right? Take the camcorder to make the third and last video, and it must be the best, the ultimate. *sigh* I am going to miss a lot of people there. This'll be just as bad as when I left! haha
Oooooh! The power guy is outside~it's a miracle!
Well, I was gonna post a link to a new article, but it's not letting me. Hmm, figures.

No comments: