Monday, June 01, 2009

Put It All Together into a Big Mess

I'm in another one of my low state of minds. A "funk", if you will. This past Friday, my ex got married...(the ex is in this blog, 'round 2005-2006 entries). And my mom and stepdad went to the reception, too. Weird.
I know that he and my stepdad are still friends, and I don't mind at all. Just a little bit odd, that's all. My mom didn't even want to go....haha.

So, I was thinking about that...him getting married. Then, I thought about how FL is getting married later this year, too. Ugh!

Then, on Saturday, I went to a paranormal conference. It was awesome...and I met some cool people. This one woman did a free 4 card reading with tarot for me. It was freaky because my main card that came up was the devil (yikes!)! But, she said that it means there's some sort of negativity in my life that I could do with out. My mom and I both immediately thought of R. He's just been so pessimistic about things, almost down right mean. It's bringing me down, but I don't know what to do because I love him. But, I've been feeling like I might be a lot happier with out him. *sigh* And then of course, I think that if we did part ways, what if it turns out to be a big mistake. There's just so many pros and cons to the whole thing, how does anyone ever do it? It hurts to think about, so I'm choosing not to dwell. "So come on over, just be patient and don't worry" is my latest motto...from a Coldplay song (WHICH I went and saw on Saturday night and it was AWESOME!).
Hmmm, what else? I have to figure out what to get the dad for father's day.

I bought 3 new tanks at Forever 21 on Friday and I LOVE them!








2 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Relationships are difficult. The thing that keeps me with my man is... responsibility. He is SO responsible. So reliable. So right. For someone. Dang.

I hope your funk fades into a brilliant, gorgeous sunset that takes your breath away.

H said...

Thank you, thank you!! It's been a rough few days...not sure what to do or what's going to happen. And it puts that knot in my stomach to think about it, too. Ugh! :/