
I can't believe that I haven't posted about this show yet, and the series is about over! Harper's Island airs on Saturday nights at 9:00 pm on CBS. Which, isn't really the greatest time slot, but that's why they have DVRs and Tivos now!
There were previews for the series for about 2 months before it started, and I actually had it slotted in my BlackBerry so I'd remember to watch it! It is a fantastic effing show, I'm going to be sad when all 13 episodes are done with (on July 2nd). It's one of the best things on TV right now...a hell of a lot better than those damn Gosselin's and dancing stars with bachelors or whatever.
It's a modern day whodunnit, and it seems there's no boundaries! Anyone can die in any episode, so it truly is unpredictable. I really like the characters, too. I read somewhere that the creators were planning to do a series if Harpers did well enough. It would have all new people each series, at a different location, etc. That would be awesome, but I'd miss the original characters...unless they all end up dying off.
If your TV has the whole "on demand" thing, you should check and see if the episodes are on there for you to watch...if you haven't gotten a chance to see. Oh, you can also go onto http://www.harpersglobe.com/ and watch them from there and read up.














No comments:
Post a Comment