As usual, I've been super busy, and everytime I mean to come on here for an update, some more stuff gets thrown in my face and keeps me from here.
Anyways, hmmm...I'm thinking I'm just going to do a little run down of life lately:
1. I have an abundance of house centipedes -- I've been seeing/killing about 2-3 per week. They are gross, but at least they eat spiders while inhabiting my home, right?
2. I am getting a king sized bed TOMORROW! Yay! Finally...I've been wanting one for years.
3. This past Friday one of my favorite girlfriends was in from Chi-Town, so we all went out and had great fun!
4. Then on Saturday I was really hungover for my other girlfriend's brief, small wedding and then OUT again to celebrate a birthday!
5. AND another of my favorite girlfriends surprised us all by flying in on Saturday morning for the night, so she got to come to the wedding and out that night! (Awesome!)
6. I wore heels which I rarely do...and I learned my lesson. My right foot was BLEEDING by the time I got home and took the shoes off AND I've got blisters on both feet.
7. Everyone wants me to come and visit them. It sucks that it's way too hard to make it to see everyone....with work and not alotta money, who can do it?!
8. I've decided that I would really love to have a coton de tulear puppy. Please?!
I'll be back soon!













2 comments:
ohhhh lookit the baby puppy! You need one. It can cuddle with you on your new bed and nurse your hangovers.
I knoooowww, right? I TOTALLY need one! awww
Post a Comment