I go to the convenient mart every morning for my cup of joe. For around a year or so now, I sometimes see this guy on my morning trip. You get used to seeing some of the same people around the same time at the store, ya know? I only see him once every few weeks though.
He drives a truck, has a Texas license plate, and is pretty hot.
One time he was on his cell while getting his coffee, and talking to what I assume is his girlfriend. He said "I love you, too" when ending the call, and he didn't have a wedding ring on. He also is fond of wearing cowboy boots....that's not usually my thing, but whatever, still hot. Though, one morning I saw him and he didn't look so hot. My little crush wavered, but it didn't matter since it's only a baby crush and just something to make my mornings a little better.
But then...yesterday morning...I pulled into the parking spot and looked to my left and saw him! It had been awhile since I'd last seen him. Looked like he shaved and got a haircut. He was in the process of getting out of his truck. He looked at me. I'd always wondered if he noticed me at all, and at least on this morning I looked a little more presentable than usual.
I didn't pay very much attention, just went inside to get my coffee. As I was pouring, he comes in and is standing next to me to get his coffee, too. And then...HE SPOKE! He said, "Man, the way some people drive just makes me crazy!" I let out a little laugh and said, "Yeah, I know." Then, he continued on to say...actually, I'm not really sure what all he said as I was in shock...something about "just go around me, ya know?" "Yeah," I said, with another giggle. Awkward.
He goes up to the register to pay for his coffee and is chatting for a quick second with the lady at the cashier (she knows most of us morning regulars). He said who knows what while laughing and looked at the both of us, so I laughed too and pretended I knew what he was talking about. Really, I was just checking him out and trying to read his shirt to see where it said he works! hahaha
AND that's my story! Pretty good for a Monday morning, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment