Well...it's confirmed. FL is to wed his girlfriend later on this year.
*This is where one of those sappy 'we're over/goodbye' songs starts playing.*
Saturday a friend of mine was in town from Cali for her baby shower. So, I was hanging out with all the girls throughout the day. After, a couple of us were heading over E's house to have some wine and hang out.
Well, I had to go pick up one of our friends so on my way, I called R to check in. He'd said he was probably going to be hanging out with L that day (L is FL's bro, and R's BFF---I've gone over it many a times, but just for your quick reference there it is again..hehe).
So, I call him, he's over L's drinking beers, etc. I asked who all was there. "Ohhh, me, L, roomy, and FL."
"Ah, that's cool," I say.
"Yeh...HEY...FL, am I allowed to tell her?" R yells.
*In my head* What? Tell me what? Of course, I am allowed to know WHATEVER it is he's asking if it's okay for me to know....oh my gosh.
"Okay...so FL got the ring today for his girlfriend." R says.
"Oh...really? ..... Well...that's cool. Did you see it? Is it nice?"
"No, I didn't see it, but she comes home Thursday...I told FL she's gonna have cold feet and not get on the plane."
(Quick pause to gather my wit...)
"Yeah, right...that bitch wants to get outta that country." (She and FL met while he was doing his whole Peace Corp. thing over in Guatemala.)
HA! Sometimes I am just so funny.
I'll continue this later.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment