I'm probably on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Kinda scary. I have a pretty bad anxiety disorder, and right now I'm going through a huge issue with doctors (because I switched a few months ago...etc.), always a hassle.
So, I've been pretty much out of my meds for a few days.
And Saturday night I fell off my rocker.
I was out with a group of friends, and everything was fine. Until the place we were at got super crowded. I got really claustrophobic and had to leave. I mean, I was crying -- it was that bad.
Then, at the next place we all went, it pretty much happened again. I had to leave, calm down, then come back but sit in the less crowded downstairs area.
It sucked, really bad. I felt so stupid, especially because one of R's best friends came into town and I hardly know him anyways, and I couldn't really hang out and have much fun Saturday either. I knew that my situation was going to make me a little nutso, but I didn't think it'd happen so soon!!!
Luckily, R said that everyone was quite inebriated and likely didn't even notice my craziness. Either that, or if they did, they probably thought it was something that R did to make me upset. (hahaha! Even better!)
So, along with obviously needing to get everything straightened out with the Dr.'s...I am hoping very much that the office doesn't get too crazy, therefore making me very crazy! haha Yayyyy Mondays!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
ugh! that sucks!
i have anxiety / depression, so I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.
falling off the meds is the worst...
Post a Comment